Revised May 8, 2023
a. The materials on The Fabulist’s website and email newsletter are provided “as is.” The Fabulist makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other and all other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights.
b. The materials showing up on The Fabulist’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. The Fabulist does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. The Fabulist may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site without notification.
c. The Fabulist is not responsible for the content, appearance, behavior, business or practices of any external website pages or Internet resources linked to from any media, digital or print, produced by The Fabulist. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
The Fabulist may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then-current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Your privacy is important. We provide this policy to fully inform you about how collect, use and protect individual-user data.
• Purpose: It is necessary for The Fabulist to receive your email address in order to deliver to you the email newsletters you signed up for; you may have the option to include additional personal information if you choose.
• Informed consent: To ensure your informed consent in the provision of your email address and related data, before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected; for example, when you provide your email address to sign up for The Fabulist’s newsletters.
• Process: We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means.
• Use: We will only use your personal data to fulfill and improve the services you provided the data for.
• Security: To the best of our ability, we will protect individual data against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration, by following the best practices advised by our data-service providers, including the MailChimp email newsletter platform.
4. Bookstore and Purchases
• All sales are final.
• Print and digital-book subscription cancellations will take effect subsequent to the most recent payment.
• The Fabulist is not responsible or liable for damage to products incurred by mail carriers or third parties; resulting from any failure caused by events beyond its control; by any act of God, such as a power failure or weather event; or by any other cause not within the control of The Fabulist.
• Financial information relevant to print, digital and subscription purchases is processed and managed offsite by third parties. The Fabulist does not access or retain buyer financial information and is not liable for issues or concerns regarding buyer financial information.